BDB Consulting Ltd. is an Irish engineering consultancy that is expanding to accommodate an increase demand from our solid client base. BDB is an energetic and motivated company. We are always thinking about creating better solutions and constantly trying to improve our operations and services to our clients. As part of a growing team with a commitment to excellence, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on a wide range of civil engineering projects. We believe in teamwork and sharing experience and knowledge to ensure continued learning and development.
BDB aims to provide an environment where passionate and dedicated professionals can excel while gaining experience working on a variety of projects with a diverse client base, promising new challenges and experiences every day. BDB is a company which has a very entrepreneurial spirit, we encourage new ideas, we look after and are always motivated towards our client’s needs.
BDB Consulting Ltd. are looking for a Civil/Structural Graduate Engineer to work in our Limerick office. The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable person who have ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering consultancy.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2.1 Degree or Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Proven technical knowledge of design of sewer networks, water and wastewater treatment systems, drainage and flood risk management.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and outside agencies and build effective working relationships and always aiming to exceeding client expectations.
- Adheres to all Codes of Practice, Design Standards and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Using analysis & CAD packages for designing & drafting projects
- Experienced & confident with report writing and presentation skills
- Represent and promote BDB in a professional manner.
- Committed to Continued Professional Development.
- Working as a member of a project team to deliver quality services to clients.
- Working with the team to ensure all designs are in accordance with set standards and all recommendations are robust, value-based and commissionable.
- Ensures that design solutions are completed on time and that the design fulfils the brief.
- Inspect construction work and checks that all aspects of design are correctly implemented.
- Monitors processes and results and check that they comply with relevant safety, legal, ethical, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to make appropriate judgements and decisions and exercise initiative
Salary will be attractive and proportionate with the successful candidate’s level of experience.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following;
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Your CV